This job offer has been filled.
Captain 200 Job offer in Saint-Tropez, France
Captain 200 Job Offer and Vacancy in Saint-Tropez, South of France
We are looking for a Captain 200 for one of our clients, based in Saint Tropez, to operate a 19-meter Pirelli yacht for the period from June to September.
The boat is used for both private and charter purposes.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the reception, safety, and comfort of passengers.
- Responsible for navigation and equipment.
- Handle maneuvers such as docking, fendering, mooring, and anchoring.
- Manage and control fuel refueling.
- Proficient in onboard technology and navigation tools.
- Ensure proper maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment.
- Autonomy and organizational skills.
- Availability and flexibility.
- Valid Captain 200 certification.
- Up-to-date CFBS and CRO certifications.
- Valid Medical Class 2 certificate.
- BNSSA certification.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Position: Captain 200.
- Starting date: May 2023.
- Workplace: St Tropez.
- Employment contract: Fixed-term contract (39 hours per week).
Captain 200 Salary
3500 euros net per month.
Ad Reference : 816 CAY
Post on 17/05/2023 by Morgan & Mallet Yacht Crew Agency
This vacancy is managed by
Morgan Mallet International Yacht Crew Agency Antibes
Address : World Trade Center, Bâtiment A, 1800 route des Crêtes, 06560 Valbonne, France
Phone: +33 4 89 37 41 27
Similar Job: Captain Job Offer in Miami