This role has been filled already
Nanny on Yacht Job Offer in Corsica, France
Description of the Nanny on Yacht Job Offer in Corsica, France
A family consisting of two adults and two children aged 2 and 6 is seeking an experienced Nanny on a Yacht to take care of their children for 2 months aboard a yacht that will sail in Spain, Corsica, and Sardinia.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Take care of the child on a daily basis in a nurturing family environment.
- Organize fun and educational activities, creative play.
- Supervise daily routines (naps, activities, bath, meals, etc.).
- Establish and maintain good communication with the parents.
- Respect and adapt to the parents' preferences and needs regarding discipline, routines, activities, and living or travel arrangements.
- Ensure the safety of the children.
- Male/Female, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience as a Nanny on yachts is a significant advantage.
- Good adaptability.
- Warm, dynamic, and flexible individual.
- Caring and reassuring.
- Able to work independently, responsibly, and with complete trust.
- Respect the confidentiality and discretion of the family's private information.
- Valid European passport.
- Ability to work at sea and outside of their accommodation for a minimum of 2 months.
- French speaking
- Job Title: Nanny on Yacht.
- Position available: July 2023.
- Work Location: Regular travel (accommodation provided during travels).
- Employment Contract: Fixed-term - Full-time.
Nanny on Yacht salary
Starting from €2200 net per month, depending on the profile.
Ad Reference : 824 CAY
Post on 04/07/2023 by Morgan & Mallet Yacht Crew Agency
This vacancy is managed by
Morgan Mallet International Yacht Crew Agency Antibes
Address : World Trade Center, Bâtiment A, 1800 route des Crêtes, 06560 Valbonne, France
Phone: +33 4 89 37 41 27