Captain 200 Job offer in Saint-Tropez, France
Captain 200 Job Offer and Vacancy in Saint-Tropez, South of France
We are looking for a Captain 200 for one of our clients, a 22-meter San Lorenzo yacht for charters based in Saint Tropez.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring the welcoming, safety, and comfort of passengers.
- Responsible for navigation and equipment.
- Handling maneuvers such as docking, fendering, mooring, and anchoring.
- Managing and monitoring fuel supply.
- Proficiency in onboard technology and navigation tools.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and electronic equipment.
- Independent and organized.
- Availability and flexibility required.
- Valid Captain 200 certification.
- Up-to-date CFBS certification.
- Up-to-date Medical 2 certification.
- BNSSA (Lifeguard Certificate).
- Fluent in French and English.
- Position available immediately.
- 4-month fixed-term contract (June - September).
- Contract: RIF (French Maritime Labor Law).
- Employment Type: Fixed-term Full-time
Captain 200 Salary
Starting from €3500 net per month.
Ad Reference : 818 CAY
Post on 01/06/2023 by Morgan & Mallet Yacht Crew Agency
This vacancy is managed by
Morgan Mallet International Yacht Crew Agency Antibes
Address : World Trade Center, Bâtiment A, 1800 route des Crêtes, 06560 Valbonne, France
Phone: +33 4 89 37 41 27
Similar Job: Captain 200 Job Offer in Saint Tropez